Official D Grammar

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+dng at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 08:21:12 PDT 2013

On 02/04/2013 00:18, Brian Schott wrote:
> I've pretty much finished up my work on the std.d.lexer module. I am
> waiting for the review queue to make some progress on the other (three?)
> modules being reviewed before starting a thread on it.

BTW, even in the lexer spec I've found an issue. How does this parse:
   5.blah
According to the spec (maximal munch technique), it should be FLOAT then
IDENTIFIER. But DMD parses it as INTEGER DOT IDENTIFIER. I'm assuming
the lastest is the correct behavior, so you can write stuff like
123.init, but that should be clarified.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer