Disable GC entirely

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 03:04:47 PDT 2013

On Monday, 8 April 2013 at 09:31:03 UTC, Manu wrote:
> ... so where's your dconf talk then? You can have one of my
> slots, I'm very
> interested to hear all about it! ;)

Meh, I am a more of "poor student" type and can't really afford
even a one-way plane ticket from Easter Europe to USA :( Latvia
is India branch in Europe when it comes to cheap programming
workforce. Will be waiting for videos from DConf.

I can provide any information you are interested in via e-mail
though, I'd like to see how my explorations survive meeting with
real requirements.