Sooo, umm, status of Optlink Issue #6144?

Rene Zwanenburg renezwanenburg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 05:12:01 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 9 April 2013 at 11:10:40 UTC, Denis Shelomovskij
wrote:
> If you are not interesting in developing OPTLINK but want to
> live without Issue 6144, email me (on this address or without
> ".reg" suffix) and I'll send you fixed OPTLINK.

Hi,

It looks like the web interface to the NG doesn't show email
addresses (good thing), so I'm posting here instead of mailing
you. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could send me the fixed
binary. The address I'm using for this post is valid.