DIP attack

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Tue Apr 9 05:59:08 PDT 2013

On 4/9/13 4:11 AM, Dicebot wrote:
> On Monday, 8 April 2013 at 21:12:37 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> Newsgroup posts come and go. Big difference.
>>
>> Andrei
>
> DIPs stay and rot. Big difference.

I was making an actual argument, sarcasm is uncalled for. It has been a
long standing problem with this community that good ideas and good
articles got lost because they scrolled away in the Usenet stream.

> So I suppose you don't think any improvements need to be done for this
> process right now?

We are only at the beginning with DIPs. Of course we need to make a ton
of improvements.

Andrei