UFCS for struct opCall?

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Tue Apr 9 06:02:26 PDT 2013

deadalnix:

> I don't think this makes any sense. Constructor are not regular
> function.

 From studying functional languages like Haskell I have learnt
that considering "constructors" like the other functions gives
some advantages. The uniformity of the idea of "function" is very
useful.

What you are saying here has no content, so it has no value (it's
equivalent to a -0 vote). If you want to put an argument you have
to explain what are the practical disadvantages/risks in D of
calling a struct opCall with the UFCS.

Bye,
bearophile