Sooo, umm, status of Optlink Issue #6144?

Denis Shelomovskij verylonglogin.reg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:41:08 PDT 2013

10.04.2013 0:44, Walter Bright пишет:
> On 4/9/2013 4:10 AM, Denis Shelomovskij wrote:
>> If you are not interesting in developing OPTLINK but want to live
>> without Issue
>> 6144, email me (on this address or without ".reg" suffix) and I'll
>> send you
>> fixed OPTLINK.
>
> Denis, I have neglected to thank you for your help with this, and your
> willingness to help others. Thanks! I really do appreciate it.

First of all, thanks for the thanks.

But I have to say I see the only one reason for it here. It is "Wow,
that nasty person who used to insult everybody just did something
useful. Lets say "Thanks" hoping he will like it and begin being useful".

So I'd like, if you don't mind, to redirect the "Thanks" to the (really
time wasting and useful in a context of recent "shared library" talks
and changes) fact I fixed TLS loading on Windows XP (yes, just finished
what Rainer started) thus allowing languages like D to load/unload DLL-s
dynamically.

--
Денис В. Шеломовский
Denis V. Shelomovskij