Opportunity

Zach the Mystic reachzach at gggggmail.com
Tue Apr 9 22:14:22 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 9 April 2013 at 15:50:11 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I have some material for an article entitled "Why Go is not my
> favorite programming language". I decided in the end to cease
> work on that because it would be too controversial.
>
> Andrei

Probably a good idea. People might accuse you of having an axe to
grind, even if you didn't. Besides, being negative is often an
indication of insecurity. My goal is only to be negative when
it's personal. And for it never to be personal, if I can help it.