Disable GC entirely

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu Apr 11 10:08:50 PDT 2013

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 06:57:05 -0400
Jeff Nowakowski <jeff at dilacero.org> wrote:

> Your insistence on denying the massive amounts of
> gaming elements that are still part of these titles shows you have an
> ax to grind,

Generic gameplay is not "massive amounts of gaming elements", but
that's not what you're *really* interested in discussing is it?

You're *still* starting from your purely-fabricated assertion that I'm
just trying to be nasty, which *you've* decided to be true *solely
because* you've decided it to be true. Then you blatantly ignore
everything I say to the contrary and repeatedly use your own personal
attacks as *their own* proof.

Clearly you're not interested in even attempting a remotely rational
discussion. The only thing you care to do is repeatedly bang your
tired old "You're being a grumpy old man" drum of a complete
non-argument.

I'm sorry I've given you the benefit of the doubt as to your true
intent in all this and actually read all of your asinine claims up to
now, but I'm not bothering reading the rest of this clearly twisted
post of yours, nor will I be reading anything more from you in this
thread. Maybe you'll be willing to be sensible in other discussions.