dmd goes epic

1100110 0b1100110 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:50:26 PDT 2013

> Because apparently we're not allowed to find the browser UI changes to
> be anything less than objectively stellar improvements. (Think I'm
> exaggerating? Just try raising any objections to any browser UI changes
> to them or even suggesting that they be optional, and just see how
> people react.)

Because that's just how people are.  Take a look at the Thread that
spawned from the std.process vote.

One person tried to start a conversation about allocations in Phobos,
and maybe it would be good to avoid them whenever possible.

And bless his heart he eventually succeeded.  Eventually.  After cursing
a few times because people were obviously not reading (or thinking!)
about his responses.

Another example?  Gnome 3.  Nothing more needs to be said about that.