dmd goes epic

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Apr 15 13:08:20 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 09:11:09PM +0200, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> On Monday, 15 April 2013 at 18:05:18 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> >and I frequently find it disk-bound even when I'm not doing
> >anything.
>
> I've found that the "Remember content on visited pages" option
> accounts for a lot of the disk usage.

Huh? Which version of Opera is that? I can't find any option like that
in my version (12.15.1748 Linux/amd64).

If you look at a thing nine hundred and ninety-nine times, you are
perfectly safe; if you look at it the thousandth time, you are in
frightful danger of seeing it for the first time. -- G. K. Chesterton