DIP35: supplement to DIP25: Sealed References

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 17 09:06:43 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 17 April 2013 at 13:49:23 UTC, Robert wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just read DIP35, sounds good as far as I can tell. What I
> missed, is
> overloading rules, what function would be chosen if you have
> overloads
> that take per value/auto ref/ref/scope ref/in ref for lvalues,
> rvalues, ...
>
> Best regards,
> Robert

> Ooops, I meant I just read DIP36. Sorry for that, wrong thread.

Good point. I will add this as soon as possible.
If you understand the code, you can also take a look at the pull:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/1903

But for other things we should switch to the correct thread:
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/ylebrhjnrrcajnvtthtt@forum.dlang.org

;)