dbghelp in wine

James Wirth jwirth1 at suddenlink.net
Thu Apr 18 18:51:18 PDT 2013

Am developing MS application using D via Wine.  Is working pretty
good.  However, I get a stderr message:

       err:dbghelp_msc:codeview_process_info Unknown CODEVIEW
signature ...

during the throw of an Exception subclass which is being caught
and the application is running blissfully on.

Is the dbghelp a Wine feature or a D Phobos feature? I seem to
get hits searching for dbghelp both ways.

I am using the -g flag in the DMD compile, did not think -gc was
appropriate???

Yes - I realize developing D for MS via Wine is "crazy" - its a
long story.