Port of libnoise to d

Roderick Gibson kniteli at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 05:21:00 PDT 2013

> This is relevant to my interests, by "rough state", what do
> mean exactly?

Well, for example, building currently just sprays a bunch of
import files into a directory with no structure, making them
useless without putting them into their directory structure. A
couple of the modules had naming collisions with d reserved
keywords (namely, module and const) and so I've renamed them
temporarily until I can settle on a permanent name.

Finally, I can't get the Cache module to build at all (still
don't know why), so I have it removed from the build. Other than
that it seems to work just fine.