x64 Link Issues - Can someone please help?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 06:52:53 PDT 2013

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 21:19:34 -0400, Trey Brisbane <tbrisbane at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> With regards to digitalmars.D.learn - I had considered posting there,
> but considering this isn't really a question about learning D, but
> rather about getting an existing D project to build, I decided against
> it. If that is however the preferred location for such a question, I
> will post there next time as you suggested. :)

d.learn is for learning, or issues with building, or whatever.  If it's
something you don't know that you want to find out, it goes there.  I
guess a rule of thumb is "if I have a question that I'm pretty sure
someone has the answer to, it should go there."

This NG is for general discussion about D features, proposals, interesting
articles or related D posts, pretty much everything else.  Most of us look
at both, so use your best judgment, if you post to the wrong place, it's
not the end of the world :)

-Steve