DIP 36: Rvalue References

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 20 09:11:48 PDT 2013

> Sadly, I have to agree on this. As nice as many new feature
> ideas are, they are far from priorities when there are multiple
> core mechanics that are broken.

There is no reason to prioritize DIP 36. Kenji, Dicebot and I did
most of the work. The DIP is written and all necessary
information are described in detail there with examples. The code
also exists and there is even a pull request which has passed all
the tests. Thus, this proposal is linked with not much work. Most
of it was taken over by others.
Due to this, it really is not asking too much to get a note if
this pull is accepted or rejected. Of course, with detailed
justification.