[ gtkD ] Question about mouse press event in Notebook ...

Super666666Super super666666super at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 13:48:53 PDT 2013

"Look how this issue could be solved for 'general' gtk+. As GtkD
is a wrapper on gtk+, the answer to your question should not be
D-specific."

Hmmm ...
Thanks, but I'm not sure is it a real bug.

"If you are not doing so already, try returning false from the
function you pass to addOnButtonPress so it doesn't stop the
event from propagating."

Better ...
But it isn't exactly solved my problem ...

I created a simple window without decorations, and I added the
Notebook to the window.
I want to add the ability to move the window after capturing the
left mouse button press event on Notebook.

When I return true I can only move window.
When I return false I can move window and switch between tabs.
I can't reorder my tabs. I can do it after comment out the line
with addOnButtonPress ().

My code is:
http://pastebin.com/dz6XZZj6
Compiled successful ...