NOOB Questions about this language

Wh1t3gh0st ngalewski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:45:25 PDT 2013

Simple questions I know, but it is kinda hard looking for most of
this stuff online, so I was wondering if an expert or programmer
well versed in the D language could answer me some informative
data about this language thanks!

Can anyone give me a list of ALL the types of primitive variables
for this language or show me where to go?

Also if anyone can answer this can you also tell me if what
category they would fall into, like in C++ a bool would be a
boolean or char is mapping and short, int, and long are integer.
Like that.

Can anyone tell me if this language uses static, dynamic, or both
scoping?

Oh and does the D language have non-primitive data types?

Does this language have a string type and if so is it static,
dynamic with a fixed maximum length, or dynamic with no maximum
lenght.

Finally does this language allow single-dimisional,
multidimensional arrays, or no arrays at all?

Thanks again.