C Wrapper FYI: libpng, libsane, and libharu

Chad Joan chadjoan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 20:04:23 PDT 2013

On 04/17/2013 02:07 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
>  > On 4/16/2013 4:34 PM, Chad Joan wrote:
>
> https://github.com/d-programming-deimos
>
>> I would offer deimos inclusion, though I am not sure what the
>> requirements are.
>> I know I have a good list of caveats there, so this only makes sense
>> if deimos
>> accepts things on a "good enough for now; patches accepted" kind of
>> basis.
>
> I think if you include the list of shortcomings in the readme, it'll be
> all right.
>
> Just let me know if you want to do it.

Alright.  I'm interested.

libsane is the easy one, so let's start with that:
https://github.com/chadjoan/libsane

I stripped out my wrapper/abstraction part.  This repository should
contain only bindings, and fairly complete ones at that.

Let me know what I need to do next.

I'll prep others as I find time.