Stable D version?

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 00:26:55 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 23 April 2013 at 07:19:47 UTC, Mehrdad wrote:
> I'm not having trouble finding workarounds, I'm just pointing
> out examples of why people aren't finding D usable (or why they
> consider it broken).

And I know no one likes to hear something is broken.
I'm not doing that to be mean or something like that, I'm doing
it because when I see people forget there are usability issues in
D, I think it's beneficial for me to point out [you can correct
me if I'm wrong] the flaws, rather than pretend that the language
is very usable and people are just too slow in adopting it.