Stable D version?

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 00:50:43 PDT 2013

On Monday, 22 April 2013 at 14:25:21 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
> On Sunday, 21 April 2013 at 19:58:14 UTC, Tourist wrote:
>> What's holding you from releasing a version now and declaring
>> it stable for e.g. a year?
>
> What would be the benefit of just declaring one release stable?
>
> This is not a trick question.
>
> David

I have raised this topic several times already. Stable version
that is guaranteed to never break user code but still receives
non-breaking bug-fixes is important for corporate adoption -
those will never agree to spend some tome in the middle of
running project to fix some unknown breakage created by a tool.