Official D Grammar

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 13:51:54 PDT 2013

On 02/04/2013 03:13, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 4/1/2013 4:18 PM, Brian Schott wrote:
<snip>
>> 1) Grammar defined in terms of things that aren't tokens. Take,
>> for example, PropertyDeclaration. It's defined as an "@" token
>> followed by... what? "safe"? It's not a real token. It's an
>> identifier. You can't parse this based on checking the token type.
>> You have to check the type and the value.
>
> True, do you have a suggestion?
<snip>

Er, do away with the meaningless @?  Since nobody seems to have
succeeded in explaining how the @-attributes differ from the rest, it
seems the right way to go.

Stewart.

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked
regularly.  Please keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.