vibe.d in techempower web framework benchmark

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 00:06:44 PDT 2013

I have been discussing with the author of techempower web
framework benchmark. He ended asking me a pull request to
integrate vibe.d .

See :
http://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/

The instruction to create a pull request are here :
https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks

I don't have much time right now, so if someone want to do it,
that would be awesome. If nobody volunteer, I'll do it, but I
clearly lack time right now. I also lack knowledge about how to
get the best out of vibe.d and risk to propose an under
performant pull request.

vibe.d perform very well in many situation, so I think this is a
good opportunity to demonstrate what we have and do some
advertisement for D.