1 matches bool, 2 matches long

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 06:51:11 PDT 2013

On Friday, 26 April 2013 at 12:34:55 UTC, ixid wrote:
>> And indeed they do. I did face some very weird bugs caused by
>> that already.
>
> What sort of bugs has it caused for you? Just interested, not
> questioning whether or not it's a source of bugs.

The last time I experienced that feature was with a char getting
casted to bool implicitly and then appended to a string, causing
super weird behavior after when using the resulting (corrupted)
string.

I don't have the actual code as I threw it away (because it was
bogous) but took me several hours to figure it out.