InvalidMemoryOperationError when calling functions from destructors

Volfram lonewolf325 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 09:35:48 PDT 2013

Further inspection suggests that the BetaClass object I was
accessing was already finalized by the time the AlphaClass object
got around to trying to mess with it.  Conclusion is that whether
it's the in-destructor access or not, it's simply not safe to try
to clean things up this way.  I think I have a safer alternative.

What was interesting is that even after the BetaClass object has
been cleaned up, I can access any variables it may have
contained.  If, for example, it has an integer value that's
publicly visible, I can still read that.(haven't tried writing.)