1 matches bool, 2 matches long

"Luís "Luís
Sat Apr 27 19:04:34 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 28 April 2013 at 01:54:50 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> Don't be silly. You don't see them as 1 bit integer, as they
> convert by comparing to 0 and not truncating.

This corroborates Rob T's positions that the current bool type
tries to be both a bit and a logical Boolean and ends up not
quite living to either, right?

Also, while reading this thread I kept wondering: if some tweak
of bool was decided, wouldn't it be great to have something like
Go's gofmt for automatic conversion of existing code?