LDC in Debian

1100110 1100110 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 11:13:50 PDT 2013

On 04/28/2013 12:22 PM, David Nadlinger wrote:
> On Sunday, 28 April 2013 at 15:48:32 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
>> Given my recent comment about GDC in Debian can I just check that Debian
>> has the latest formal release of LDC in experimental awaiting the end
>> of the freeze
>
> Speaking of which, we should definitely try to get a new LDC release out
> ASAP. I originally intended to have it done before DConf, but
> preparations for that took me longer than expected...
>
> I'll try to get us started once I'm back at the hotel this evening.
>
> David

Request:  Can you please include the supported dmd version in the
description?

It's really hard to tell with the current debian packages.  I couldn't
figure out whether or not it'd mess with my existing install, or if it
was even a version I could use. =/

I just compiled LDC instead.  =P

"It is based on the
latest DMD frontend and uses LLVM as backend."

Let's change that to:

"It is based on the DMDv2.61 frontend and uses LLVM as backend."

Thanks!