Official D Grammar

Brian Schott briancschott at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:16:30 PDT 2013

On Friday, 26 April 2013 at 20:44:12 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
> I'm beginning to think that ANTRL is not up to the task either.
> I've somehow managed to get the grammar to the point where it
> correctly parses several phobos modules but takes a half hour
> to do so.

I think I'm done with this grammar for now. If there's any
interest, I can use it to create syntax diagrams for inclusion on
dlang.org.

I'll also be filing a series of bug reports over the next few
days. (Two recent examples: 0.0L is not valid according to the
lexical standard, and deprecated("string") is not documented
anywhere)