Stable D version?

Mr. Anonymous mailnew4ster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 01:17:33 PDT 2013

On Monday, 29 April 2013 at 08:07:05 UTC, eles wrote:
> I even start thinking that is better to release a new feature
> after a relative short, preliminary discussion, and be prepared
> to change it during a time frame, if it is not as practical as
> desired, instead of prolonging a discussion for centuries in
> the search of the perfect implementation.

That brings us back to the "Stable D" subject, and the separation
between stable and unstable.
Those preliminary features should be included in the unstable
releases, where changes can be made without the fear of breaking
things.
Then, after some actual usage, they would be merged to the stable
branch.