Formal Review of std.uni

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 11:13:09 PDT 2013

29-Apr-2013 10:45, Jacob Carlborg пишет:
> On 2013-04-28 18:56, Jesse Phillips wrote:
>> First off, Dconf is this next weekend and effects the schedule of this
>> review. Review will be held for 3 weeks, instead of holding off a week
>> I'm extending the period and starting the review now. (Dmitry may be
>> unable to respond due to his being a speaker)
>>
>> This is a replacement module for the current std.uni by Dmitry
>> Olshansky. The std.uni module provides an implementation of fundamental
>> Unicode algorithms and data structures.
>
> Two minor things:
>
> * The docs for "decomposeHangul" contains a ddoc macro

Thanks, fixed that and the same typo elsewhere.

> * "toLower" and "toUpper" mention overloads which take strings instead
> of a dchar. I cannot find those overloads in the std.uni module. If they
> refer to another module it should say so

Technically these should be in std.string and are there but incorrect.
Plus the impossible to implement toLowerInPlace/toUpperInPlace since
length may change during case-conversion.

Darn... I got to implement them in std.uni then. Not much work given
that all of pieces are already here.

--
Dmitry Olshansky