DConf 2013 official car/room sharing thread

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 19:10:46 PDT 2013

On 04/29/2013 06:36 PM, David Nadlinger wrote:

 > My hotel is a few blocks from the Palo Alto Caltrain station,
 > and everything reachable by bike/public transport (in a
 > reasonable amount of time) would be fine for me.

So hard to make a plan! :) I am driving towards Palo Alto in half an
hour. We can decide to go to Aloft from there but I suspect everybody
will be jet-lag-zombies there. :p

David, give me a call or an email; I don't know your place.

deadalnix, you must be around here... :) Do you want me to pick you up?

Ali