Updates to the WindowsAPI translation instructions; D2 only?

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 01:53:25 PDT 2013

On 02/08/2013 09:47, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
<snip>
> I'm not sure. Possibly. Given that we previously had code that checked the
> version of Windows and used the A functions if it was running on Windows 9x,
> there's probably a decent chance that something similar could be done with the
> Vista vs pre-Vista time functions. I'm not sure that it would be worth the
> extra complication though. What's there works. It's just not quite as clean as
> it would be otherwise.

If we add stuff like this, it's getting beyond the point of being a set of Windows API
bindings.  Stuff like this should be done, if at all, by a higher-level library.

Stewart.

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked regularly.  Please
keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.