D component programming is a joke (Was: Re: Component programming)

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sat Aug 3 11:37:50 PDT 2013

On Sat, Aug 03, 2013 at 04:12:58AM +0200, Timon Gehr wrote:
> On 08/03/2013 01:05 AM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> >
> >Actually, I just pulled git HEAD again, and it's still working fine.
> >Maybe you just need to update your repo?
>
> I think it pulled in the wrong version of druntime.

OK, I've written a simple replacement for 2.063 std.range.chunks inside
a static if (__VERSION__ <= 2063) block, so you should be able to
compile it now. The code has been pushed to github.

It is of the new things that men tire --- of fashions and proposals and improvements and change. It is the old things that startle and intoxicate. It is the old things that are young. -- G.K. Chesterton