D mentioned in GameDev article "What Language Do I Use?"

Michael Tanczos mike at gamedev.net
Sun Aug 4 11:52:43 PDT 2013

On Friday, 2 August 2013 at 02:26:27 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 03:27:22 +0200
> "Mike Parker" <aldacron at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

> Yea, I've seen at least one moderator there who tended to be a
> bit
> of an ass (not necessarily D related), but that was several
> years ago.
> Glad it's improved.

Michael Tanczos here, one of the co-owners of Gamedev.net.. I
just want to reiterate one of the things that Drew mentioned.  If
the D community wants to write more game development oriented
articles to show off the language we are certainly happy to
publish them on your behalf.

Sorry about the moderators btw.. sometimes ego gets in the way of
good manners.  I would agree though that the prevailing attitude
is that there are so many tools these days to get the job done
that it's hard to be pinned down to just one specific thing.

In any case, we are certainly an open forum for game development
information so all it will take is a few brave souls to step up
to the plate and share more info on D.

Here's the article posting link:
http://www.gamedev.net/page/resources/_/gdnethelp/how-to-publish-on-gamedevnet-r2927