How to output asm list file with dmd?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Tue Aug 6 10:07:32 PDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 06, 2013 at 06:52:33PM +0200, bearophile wrote:
> Adam D. Ruppe:
>
> >After compiling it, disassemble the object file with obj2asm
> >(comes with dmd for linux, separate download for dmd on windows...
> >actually part of the $15 extended utility package from digital
> >mars, blargh),
>
> Is obj2asm for Windows working with 64 bit objects, with SSE3, AVX2
> instructions?
[...]

On Linux, you can also use objdump -D (which is what I use all the
time), which should be present in a typical default desktop
installation. Though keep in mind that objdump uses GNU-style
instruction operand order (src, result), which is different from MS
assembler operand order (result, src).

Those who've learned LaTeX swear by it. Those who are learning LaTeX swear at it. -- Pete Bleackley