Question on Interface.

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 00:41:17 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 7 August 2013 at 07:30:52 UTC, SteveGuo wrote:
>> if D would allow this - what is then the difference between a
>> class with your methods as virtuals + your string?
>>
>> interface are for loosier coupling then classes - thats why
>> only declerations not implementations (like your string) are
>> allowed, same goes to Java and C# (and i think most other
>> interface having languages)
>
> But classes cannot enforce its successor to do something. May
> introduce a new keyword "enforce"?

what? O_o
let me explain, abstract class requires its successors to
implement all methods, but may have fields.
class successors *always* do something, either their methods has
derived behavior or overridden ones. so does interface, if you
has class derived from interface then its successors may or may
not override its methods.