Evangelizing Your Cool Product

eles eles at eles.com
Wed Aug 7 07:12:31 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 7 August 2013 at 02:27:42 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 8/6/2013 4:28 PM, MattCoder wrote:
> It simply isn't enough to create a great product.

I did try. At my job. Basically, answers that I received were
like: "it's unfinished." (they meant language is changing and
tools are immature)

I do not know if it is helpful of not, or if it is true or not.

But these were the answers that I received.

What I perceived: language should state on those several
ambiguous issues (@property was quoted, complex numbers) and
tools should get some maturity (the .so thing for one).