parseJSON bug

Tofu Ninja emmons0 at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 8 13:15:28 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 8 August 2013 at 18:31:52 UTC, David wrote:
> Am 08.08.2013 20:24, schrieb Adam D. Ruppe:
>> On Thursday, 8 August 2013 at 17:33:38 UTC, David wrote:
>>> I made a pull request improving the API a few weeks ago,
>>> no one seems to really care.
>>
>> Phobos needs a new dictator.
>
> Either that, or I will soon start my own standard lib and stop
> caring
> about phobos. I think, I even know a few who would help me...

It is really bad that people are actually talking about starting
there own standard lib, I wasn't around for the whole phobos vs
tango thing but from what I hear, it wasn't pretty. If there is
problems with phobos or the way its managed, I feel like we
should try and fix them and not try to replace it.