Anything up for formal review?

Tyler Jameson Little beatgammit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:53:13 PDT 2013

According to the review queue, there there are 5 items that are
currently ready for review. There was even a thread a while back
about starting another formal review, where both Jacob Carlborg
and Brian Schott said they're ready for review:
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/gjonxudcdiwrlkgwwgbq@forum.dlang.org
(it mostly digressed into bickering about the review process...).

Is there currently a formal review under way? I'm particularly
interested in the outcome of the formal review of std.serialize,
because I'd like to see a decent replacement for std.json (I'd be
willing to contribute as well).

I havn't seen anything in this mailing list (except the above and
one by Walter Bright) for a while, and I haven't seen any pull
requests for any of the items in the review queue.