Something up with the forums?

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 10 08:21:40 PDT 2013

Just had someone respond to a thread in D.gnu complaining that
there had been no response for 15 days.  And if you look at the
thread from forum.dlang.org, it would appear to be the case,
however there were a few other responses that seem to have been
lost.

Here's another example:

http://forum.dlang.org/post/ku3odb$bpe$1@digitalmars.com

At a first glance, it looks like there's only two posts in that
thread, but looking in my inbox, there's actually seven... This
looks like some sort of bug to me.  Though I wouldn't know when
it actually started not working (4th August is a good starting
point).

Regards
Iain.