working on the dlang.org website

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Sat Aug 10 11:22:51 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 10 August 2013 at 17:29:40 UTC, Ruslan Mullakhmetov
wrote:
> (2) Flashing and slow responses are annoying but not so crucial
> (as from my experience), thought somebody waits for up to 7
> seconds to load web page - agree, that should be fixed, but
> again, i do not have such problem or didn't noticed (why?).

This was mitigated somewhat by some updates to hyphenate.js and
the Jump To generation that were made.  Now it's just slow.  The
larger the page the longer it takes so it's most noticeable on
big pages (I used the changelog page for testing because it's
huge).