parseJSON bug

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sat Aug 10 13:23:33 PDT 2013

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 09:09:17PM +0200, bearophile wrote:
> On Saturday, 10 August 2013 at 18:28:32 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>
> Perhaps there's a forum bug here. I was not in this broken piece of
> therad.
[...]

You snipped too much of the context, so I've no idea what you're talking
about. But this is a known problem with the mailman/NNTP interface:
somewhere along the line message IDs get rewritten when they shouldn't
be, causing threads to break. Somebody seriously needs to look into
this, as it's an annoying problem that keeps cropping up.

He who laughs last thinks slowest.