Variadic grouping

JS js.mdnq at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 01:55:33 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 11 August 2013 at 08:32:35 UTC, jerro wrote:
>> Group!() and (); are the same except one is shorter and IMO
>> more convienent... there is otherwise, no other difference.
>
> Except, of course, the fact that one requires a language change
> and the other doesn't.

and? How many language changes were done to D to make things more
convienent? I didn't ask about how to do Variadic grouping but
mentioned it as a feature for D.

"This can be done by making a symbol and breaking up a single
variadic but is messy."

Using Group is messy. I know some people like messy code but that
shouldn't require everyone to write messy code.