Something up with the forums?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Aug 11 14:42:39 PDT 2013

On Sunday, August 11, 2013 11:16:44 Walter Bright wrote:
> Your post here also broke the thread. Your post appears in reply to the
> initial post of the thread, rather than the post you actually replied to.

Maybe due to that issue with mailman rewriting IDs? If not, I have no idea
why. The problem with gmail is that your own messages to the mailing list
don't even get delivered to you, so they don't show up in the thread, so if
you're using a local mail client, replies to your message have no message to
thread onto. And AFAIK, that only really affects other people when you reply to
your own messages. Either way, I'm not using gmail anymore.

- Jonathan M Davis