UFCS for templates

eles eles at eles.com
Mon Aug 12 04:52:51 PDT 2013

On Friday, 9 August 2013 at 13:36:44 UTC, monarch_dodra wrote:
> On Friday, 9 August 2013 at 11:46:42 UTC, eles wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
> Really, all I'm seeing is "I have this proposal; fuck you if
> you don't think it's good, I don't have any time to waste to
> explain it to you"... Well, in that case, OK. I don't have time
> to consider it either. Moving on.

Look, sorry to resurrect this thread, but I don't see only that.
I would have replied to such kind of proposal in the following
manner:

"Hey, cool that you were thinking about that! Could you come with
a better example, please? It could be an interesting proposal,
just develop it a bit more."

Let's not forget that sparks on either side are just as harmful.