qtD

michaelc37 michaelc37 at msn.com
Mon Aug 12 20:11:46 PDT 2013

On Monday, 12 August 2013 at 19:28:41 UTC, michaelc37 wrote:
> On Monday, 12 August 2013 at 15:47:02 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
>> On Wed, 2013-07-31 at 14:59 +0200, michaelc37 wrote:
>>
>> I have cloned you qtd-experimental to try a build with ldc2.
>> However it
>> seems cmake/FindD.cmake needs amending to cope with ldc2 in a
>> user
>> defined place :-(
>
> I haven't tried ldc2/gdc yet, I'll have a look a bit later.

patched the make file for ldc2, but ran into a problem during
compile with Atomic.d.

I think the llvm_memory_barrier function no longer exists. I
found and tried to apply fixes from a patch made to tango's
Atomic.d
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/attachment/ticket/2101/llvm3.atomic.patch),
ended up with a compile error that made no sense to me "Error:
Integer constant expression expected instead of ordering"

AtomicOrdering ordering = getOrdering(ms == msync.rel ? msync.seq
: ms);
llvm_atomic_store!(T)(cast(T)newval, cast(shared T*)&val,
ordering);