deimos libx11 license

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon Aug 12 23:17:23 PDT 2013

On 8/12/2013 10:41 PM, luminousone wrote:
> The original license of Xlib I am pretty sure is the x11 license, any idea who
> the maintainer of the libx11 deimos project is,

The contributors to each commit are listed on github - you should be able to
contact them.

The Deimos project files should be nothing more than the declarations necessary
to connect D code to the library. I think it's been settled that a list of
declarations is not copyrightable, as I recall Linux settled that.

Where you start getting into trouble is if you copy the comments and creative
elements.