Have Win DMD use gmake instead of a separate DMMake makefile?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 04:46:15 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 13 August 2013 at 05:05:35 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> (though it loses its history if you change to a different tty)

Yeah, though there's an easy solution here too: gnu screen!
Though shift+pageup doesn't quite work even there, if you change
ttys it does clear that buffer, but screen's own scrollback is
still there, hit C-a [ to go into copy mode and you can scroll
around it). There are some minor bugs with screen and gpm (the
text mode mouse driver), but overall it works well.

Of course, screen works just as well on putty, xterm, and just
about anything else. On my laptop's putty shortcut, I have it
automatically run screen for me, so it resumes my session and
offers the nice C-a a feature all the time (though on the laptop
I rebound that to C-s due to the shape fo the keyboard, and to
make nesting screens easier). I love it.