Ideas for a brand new widget toolkit

Gary Willoughby dev at nomad.so
Tue Aug 13 11:30:14 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 13 August 2013 at 18:11:11 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
> I have seen people use it for simple editors to scientific work
> for plotting data, etc. It's not how awesome it was but how
> easy it was to use and get results.

e.g. Here's a small open source project i created 12+ years ago
to provide a UI for another small project all using Tkinter:

http://nathrach.republicofnewhome.org/mappergui.html

It was ridiculously easy to use and if it hadn't been so i
probably wouldn't of even tried Python. I was into my RPG games
and wanted maps! :) (btw the code is horrible so don't bother
looking. he he..)