working on the dlang.org website

Flamaros flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 08:25:07 PDT 2013

I found a nice documentation website :
http://docs.autodesk.com/FBX/2014/ENU/FBX-SDK-Documentation/index.html?url=cpp_ref/_common_2_common_8cxx-example.html,topicNumber=cpp_ref__common_2_common_8cxx_example_htmlc507b7ce-aa2f-4c44-b08f-90c94f43730b

There is all sources of sample, and code is highlighted with link
to methods docs.
I think it will be a good thing to have real unittest linked with
the documentation of D, just because instead embedded samples we
are sure that is executable as it (no missing import, syntax
error,...).
It seems that is a bad idea to have specific code samples for the
documentation, it's generally out of date,... Is it feasible to
have docs that extract chunks of real unittest as samples?