qtD

michaelc37 michaelc37 at msn.com
Wed Aug 14 09:50:25 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 14 August 2013 at 15:16:27 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 13 August 2013 at 11:03:33 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
>> I don't think I got that far as I got a "Can't find the D
>> compiler
>> problem. It seems the build rebuilds the build in some way but
>> fails. :-((
>
> The cmake/FindD.cmake script searched for 'ldc' only, not
> 'ldc2'.
>
> Am on the way home right now, but I just pushed a commit (yay
> for git-hg) that should fix that issue (but only that issue).
>
> David

I'm not sure that enough, the output of the "ldc2 --version"
compiler seems to have changed. Also i found that in
CMakeLists.txt ldc2 needs "D_FLAGS -d-version=QtdCppShared" for
the D_IS_LLVM condition.

Here is what i did.
https://bitbucket.org/michaelc37/qtd-experimental/commits/bfd137549ab266cc0c2131be18d8ad955e78a501

I managed to get it to compile with ldc2, after hacking up a fix
for Atomic.d , i did commit that change as i am not familiar with
llvm at all..  But if anyone wants to try it, it is attached to
https://bitbucket.org/michaelc37/qtd-experimental/issue/1/cannot-compile-with-ldc2